A couple of weeks from now, another year will come. I am sure that “goodbye 2013 and hello 2014” will become trending in various social networking sites as the new year comes. So before the year ends, I want to create a new book list that I want to read for next year. Yay! I am anticipating to receive more books this Christmas season and I hope that my family and friends will give me books that are included in my reading list for 2014.
* Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
* Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
* red doc > by Anne Carson
* Ostrich by Matt Greene
* Jim Henson: The Biography by Brian Jay Jones
* The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
* A Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer